After the recruitment and selection phase of the entrepreurs' applications in the months of June-July 2019 (Micros, Small and medium-sized enterprises) for the cohort 3 in all the departments of Benin with the exception of the littoral (Cotonou), BeniBiz started in August 2019 the series of training courses for 350 new entrepreneurs sorted out of more than 1000 files on the basis of the following eligibility criterias:
* To be a company everywhere in Benin except the littoral
* Have been in business for at least 6 months
* Being in any sector of economic activity except the purchase-resale
* Have a monthly turnover between 120 000F CFA and 4 200 000F CFA
As part of these training courses, four modules are planned over 4 months with the following themes:
1) Module 1: How to develop your activity? How to recognize his opportunities?
2) Module 2: How to determine your costs, calculate your profits and grow your income?
3) Module 3: How to sell more? Sales and marketing strategies
4) Module 4: Financing my growth
BeniBiz team is currently working on rolling out module 1 of these training courses in its 11 operational departments. Some pictures just below